Family Lawyer in Greensboro
Legal Support for Family Law Issues in Alamance, Guilford, Rockingham & Randolph Counties
If you need a legal consultation on virtually any domestic matter, family law attorney Tom Roupas and his team are here to help. We can obtain a simple divorce for you, and help you with your equitable property distribution, child custody rights, and child support matters. Roupas Law Firm can also negotiate and prepare a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement for you at the start of your marriage, as well as assist in other domestic law matters.
Schedule a consultation by calling our Greensboro family law attorney at (336) 850-5525 or contacting us online today.
We Offer a Wide Array of Family Law Services
Roupas Law Firm can help you formalize changes in your relationship with your spouse, partner, children and other family members.
We represent clients facing a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce and legal separation: We assist married couples seeking to end their marriage or modify its conditions.
- Division of marital property: Once a couple has decided to divorce, we'll help you equitably distribute shared property.
- Child custody and visitation: Couples with children will need to agree on a plan for raising their children after their divorce.
- Child support payments: Depending on a family's parenting plan, financial child support can be used to compensate for differences in parental responsibilities and incomes.
- Domestic violence and restraining orders: We have successfully litigated numerous domestic violence cases.
Roupas Law Firm
Attorney Thomas Roupas has been representing North Carolina residents for 15 years in a wide variety of family law matters.Reach out Today
Get Legal Assistance from an Experienced Lawyer
The team at Roupas Law Firm has extensive family law experience and is prepared to provide effective representation in Guilford, Alamance, Rockingham, Randolph, and Forsyth counties.
Attorney Thomas Roupas has for 15 years been representing North Carolina residents in a wide variety of family law matters. With extensive litigation experience, he is comfortable negotiating for the best possible settlement offer for you and trying your case in court.
For information as to how our family lawyer in Greensboro can help in your case, contact us online or call us at (336) 850-5525 to schedule a consultation with a seasoned attorney.
"After the call not only was I treated with kindness and respect, I was totally confident that Attorney Roupas could handle my case!"- Candice T.
"I feel like attorney Roupas balances integrity, efficiency, intelligence, and legal expertise perfectly."- Cole P.
Contact Roupas Law Firm TodayGet strong legal representation for your case by hiring an experienced and successful lawyer.